234 W. Baraga Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Paul Carley, IT Manger
Email Information Technology Department
The Information Technology Department provides technology support to county government and related agencies; and provides system maintenance, networking, programming, software training, and purchasing.
- Provides overall management of information and technology services.
- Provides efficient operation of computer related resources through effective computer operations, network management and support.
- Provides installation and support services to departments in areas of personal computers, local area and wide area networks, and telecommunications.
- Provides a "help desk" for day-to-day problem solving assistance.
- Develop and implement technology plans consistent with Board of Commissioners priorities.
- Promote cooperation with county departments in planning and implementation of technology and telecommunications.
- Research new technologies in automation and telecommunications that have the potential for improving services.
Hardware and Software:
- Compaq Proliant ML 530 Netware 6.5
- HP Proliant DL 360 G7 - Win 2008
- Compaq Proliant ML350 File Server Netware 5.1
- Dell 2300 File Server - WIN 2000 Server
- 5 - Compaq Proliant ML 370 WIN 2000 Server
- Compaq Proliant DL 360 Web Server
- 3 - Compaq Proliant DL 360 WIN 2000 Server
- IBM AS/400 e-Series 9406
- Lucent Technologies Definity Telephone Switch
- GroupWise 7.0