Information Technology Department
234 W. Baraga Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Paul Carley, IT Manager
The Information Technology Department provides technology support to county government and related agencies; and provides system maintenance, networking, programming, software training, and purchasing.
- Provides overall management of information and technology services.
- Provides efficient operation of computer related resources through effective computer operations, network management and support.
- Provides installation and support services to departments in areas of personal computers, local area and wide area networks, and telecommunications.
- Provides a "help desk" for day-to-day problem solving assistance.
- Develop and implement technology plans consistent with Board of Commissioners priorities.
- Promote cooperation with county departments in planning and implementation of technology and telecommunications.
- Research new technologies in automation and telecommunications that have the potential for improving services.