Perkins Park Campground & Picnic Area
Perkins Park located in Big Bay, Michigan, is managed by the County of Marquette Resource Management/ Development Department, Planning Division.
|Park Map||Location Map|
- Accessibility walkways to restrooms, playground, and Lake Independence.
- New office building at front entrance
- 6 new pull through campsites with 50 amp electric, water, and sewer hook-up
- electric added to 5 additional sites
- new lakefront campsites
- south end walking trail and wetlands observation deck
- shrubs and trees added throughout the park and shoreline stabilization completed
PO BOX 31; BIG BAY, MICHIGAN 49808