Perkins Park Campground & Picnic Area
Perkins Park located in Big Bay, Michigan, is managed by the County of Marquette Resource Management/ Development Department, Planning Division.
WEEKLY CABIN RENTAL
Click here for more information
Reservations: For camp reservations and questions related to Perkins Park or the Big Bay Harbor, please call (906) 345-9353. Messages will be reviewed on a weekly basis. Additional inquires may be made to the Marquette County Planning Division at (906) 475-5595.
- Reservations are accepted with payment of the first night's camping fee plus a $3 reservation fee.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable, however, the date of a reservation can be changed to another date within this year's camping season.
- Reservation dates can be changed by calling the park office 24 hours prior to the reservation date.
- Reservations are accepted for the season beginning January 1st.
- Accessibility walkways to restrooms, playground, and Lake Independence.
- New office building at front entrance
- 6 new pull through campsites with 50 amp electric, water, and sewer hook-up
- electric added to 5 additional sites
- new lakefront campsites
- south end walking trail and wetlands observation deck
- shrubs and trees added throughout the park and shoreline stabilization completed
And playground equipment!
PO BOX 31; BIG BAY, MICHIGAN 49808