If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact the office at (906) 486-4491.

  • Application for Employment: The Marquette County Road Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer
  • Property Damage Claim Form: If you have damage to your self, property or vehicle please fill out the appropriate information and forward this form to our third party claims administrator, Specialty Claims Services Inc. Submitting a claim in no way implies that your claim will be paid or that the Road Commission is liable. All questions regarding your submitted claim may be directed to Specialty Claims Services.
  • Title VI Complaint Form

Please fill in your information and  forward the permit along with the appropriate fee (found on the Permit Fee Schedule) to the Marquette County Road Commission Engineering Department for approval. The Marquette County Road Commission accepts cash and checks only. Checks can be made out to the Marquette County Road Commission.
If you should have any questions regarding your permit, please call (906) 486-4491 x.108. For your convenience, completed permits may be faxed to the Marquette County Road Commission at (906) 486-4493.

Residential/Commercial Permits:
Driveway Permit
Right of Way/Construction Permit

Supplemental Permit Specifications

Following is a link to a video discussing abandoned private utility facilities within the rights-of-way of county roads:


Transport Permits:
Super Move Transportation Permit
Single Move
Annual Transportation Permit
Single Move Mobile Home

Annual Mobile Home Transportation Permit
Seasonal Agricultural Transportation / Route Notification Request
Seasonal Milk Transportation

Seasonal Public Utility Transportation / Route Notification Request