RFPS for Resource Management
NOTICE AND INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
|ISSUE DATE: August 3, 2018|
|DUE DATE: August 16, 2018|
|PROJECT: SUB-COMPACT TRACTOR|
|CONTACT NAME: Aaron Karlstrom, Facilities Manager 906-225-8200
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – SUB-COMPACT TRACTOR
The County of Marquette (County), seeks proposals from Tractor Dealers for a Sub-Compact Tractor to perform lawn care and snow removal at 234 West Baraga Avenue, Marquette MI.
Proposals must be submitted no later than 10:00am. local time, Thursday, August 16th, 2018. Proponents must use the Bid Proposal Form contained in this Request for Proposal (RFP) and be submitted by mail or in person in a sealed envelope, which identifies the proponent and states “Sub-Compact Tractor Bid”. Proposals must be delivered to Resource Management, 234 West Baraga Avenue, Marquette, Michigan 49855. Proposals will be opened and read aloud at the date, time, and place mentioned above.
Deliver a Sub-Compact Tractor to 234 West Baraga Avenue, Marquette Michigan 49855 that meets the below minimum requirements.
- A minimum of 20 horse power, diesel tractor with a hydro static transmission
- Selectable 2- or 4- wheel drive
- Heated cab that doesn’t exceed 79” in height
- Cab will include front and rear wipers along with exterior mirrors
- Rear flashing hazard lights for public safety
- 54” or greater front mounted dual stage snow blower with mid PTO drive, hydraulic lift, hydraulic spout rotation, and electric or hydraulic deflection
- Mower deck
- One set of replacement shear pins for snow blower attachment to be delivered with tractor
- Replacement oil filter to be delivered with tractor
- Industrial tires
- Operator manual (Hard Copy) and Service manual (Hard Copy or Digital) to be delivered with tractor
- 3 year minimum powertrain warranty
- Marquette County is “Tax Exempt”. Tax exempt documentation will be provided to the awarded vendor.
The sole point of contact for this RFP is:
Aaron Karlstrom, Facilities Manager
234 West Baraga Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Telephone: 906-225-8200 Fax: 906-225-8203
PAYMENTS TO VENDOR
Invoice Marquette County for Lump Sum payment after tractor is delivered. Payment will be disbursed 30 days after invoice is received.
FORM OF RESPONSE
- Completed Bid Proposal Form with the vendor information.
- Include Conditional Bid details if necessary.
Price must be firm for sixty (60) days.
All questions must be submitted in writing by August 9th, 2018. Questions may be submitted by facsimile or e-mail. Responses to questions received will be posted on Marquette County’s webpage: http://www.co.marquette.mi.us/rfps_bids no later than August 13th, 2018.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to wave irregularity in the proposals.