*Completed applications and any additional documents can be sent as e-mail attachments to ehadmin@mqtco.org.


Service Request Application - For site evaluations, septic systems, private well permits, existing septic system evaluations, and evaluations of well and septic systems for mortgage lenders.  

Hydraulic Fracturing Request Form - For hydraulic fracturing of drinking water wells to improve productivity)

Well Permit Non-community - For water supply wells that will serve other than a private residence (Type II & III)

 Food Service Plan Review Application Forms- For new or remodeled restaurants, bars, cafeterias Food Trucks, Mobile Food Units etc.

Fixed Food Service License Application - For restaurants, Bars cafeterias etc. after plan review has been approved.

Body Art Facility Plan Review Application and Checklist

Body Art Facility License Application 
Temporary Food Service License Application
- For serving food to the general public on a temporary basis whether free of charge or for a fee

MDARD Local Health Department Well and Septic Evaluation Request Form

Temporary Body Art Facility License Application -

Application Materials for Land Splits - For planned subdivisions, lot splits less than 1 acre and lot splits exceeding the allowable number under the Land Division Act.

Cemetery Plat Application  - For designating land not previously associated with a cemetery for burial.

Make Credit Card Payments Here  Please include your invoice number, property identifier, etc. in the comments section so your payment can be applied appropriately.  All credit card transactions are charged a non-refundable transaction fee.  Your total payment, including the specific transaction fee, will appear on the screen before agreeing to apply the charge.  We also accept checks or cash.